- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Hi-Res IP Video Camera for use with LiveWatch Home Monitoring Service.
- The camera works perfectly with a Simon XT or Simon XTi and can be programmed to record video when a door or window is opened or closed when the camera is connected to a home security system with award-winning LiveWatch alarm monitoring. No DVR required!
- Video and surveillance cameras give you the ability to see your home or business at anytime from anywhere.
- Video can be scheduled to record based on events triggered by your home security system.
- Wireless cameras make it very easy to install, relocate and use with LiveWatch alarm monitoring. The service component of the camera that comes with LiveWatch alarm monitoring makes the camera superior to anything you can purchase from Home Security Store, SimpliSafe or any other home security dealer.
Camera mounting screws
Camera security screw key
Live resolution options: 1280×800, 640×400, 320×200, 176×144
Recording resolution options: 1280×800, 640×400, 320×200
Live quality: High, medium and low compression options
Recording quality: High and medium compression options
Recording compression: H.264, MPEG-4
Image sensor: 1/4” CMOS, 1280×800
Iris: Fixed Iris, F1.8
Field of view: 77° (horizontal) 54° (vertical)
Low-light sensitivity: .3 Lux at 1/5 sec.
Image adjustments: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Exposure
Video motion detection: 3 windows, adjustable sensitivity and threshold
Digital input trigger: No
Ethernet connection: 10/100 Mbps RJ-45
Password authentication: “Digest” authentication
Simultaneous viewers: 10
Operation temperature: 32° ~ 104° F (0°C ~ +40°C)
Operating humidity: 20% ~ 80% RH
Max power consumption: 12V DC, 3.5W
Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.1″, 4.7″, 4.0″
Weight: 20.1 Oz
Model # ADC-V820
SafeMart Recommends Linksys routers