- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 4 x Gigabit PoE/PoE+ ports (up to 30 Watts per PoE+ port). 4 x Gigabit ports
- 61.6W PoE power budget & 16 Gbps switching capacity
- Reduces equipment cost by delivering data and power over existing network cables
- Supports IEEE 802.1p Standard: QoS prioritizes video and audio applications for better streaming
- Sturdy metal housing
- Embedded GREENnet technology reduces power consumption
- Lifetime TRENDnet manufacturer warranty
TRENDnet’s 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch, model TPE-TG44g, reduces equipment and installation costs by delivering data and power over existing Ethernet cables. This unmanaged switch offers four Gigabit PoE+ and four Gigabit non-PoE ports. The PoE+ standard supplies up to 30W of power per port for devices such as high power wireless access points, PTZ (Pan Tilt Zoom) Internet cameras, and VoIP telephony systems. Auto sensing technology delivers 30W to 802.3at PoE+ devices, 15.4W to 802.3af PoE devices, and only data to non-PoE devices. GREENnet technology reduces energy consumption when the switch is not in use.Boost office efficiency and reduce network congestion with a total switching capacity of 16Gbps. LED indicators display device status for efficient troubleshooting. This switch comes in a sturdy metal case and quickly adds PoE+, PoE, and non-PoE devices to your network.
Eight gigabit ports provides a 16Gbps switching capacity to support edge network installations.
A 61.6W PoE power budget supports up to four Power over Ethernet devices.
With a compact and lightweight housing design, this switch is well-suited for desktop installations. Its fanless design is perfect for quiet environments that require silent operation.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS
- Quick Installation Guide
- Power Brick (54VDC, 1.67A)
- Power Cord