- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Enjoy day and night protection with the latest thermal-sensing security and have a bird’s eye view of your premises in crystal clear 5 Megapixel Super HD
- Seeing is believing from this 5 Megapixel (1920p) camera with resolution that’s 2.4x better than 1080p, perfect for seeing close up detail such as license plates, facial detail, and more
- See what’s happening in any light with infrared cut filter and powerful LEDs producing night vision up to 100′ / 30m and a wide 70 Degree viewing angle
- With discreet dome styling and sturdy aluminum construction, the camera suits indoor and outdoor applications with an IP66 rating for any weather conditions
- It can only be used in combination with Swann’s pro-series HD DVRs including the 4980 series and others
These security cameras feature Swann’s True Detect PIR Thermal Sensing technology to reliably detect heat-generating moving objects, such as people, large pets and cars. With more accurate motion detection you have more reliable notifications and recording, eliminating false triggers such as falling leaves, bugs, rain and more, saving you hard drive space and playback time. This 5MP Super HD security camera is the perfect addition to your Swann DVR-4980 series when you need extra cameras to cover blind spots. The sturdy aluminum construction is built tough for the outdoors or indoors with IP66 weatherproof rating. The camera comes with a roll of 60 ‘. (18 m) BNC cable for connecting the camera to the DVR. See in the dark up to 100 ‘. (30 m) with the camera’s powerful infrared night vision. Due to their rounder shape, dome cameras are ideal for those wanting to have discreet security cameras that easily blend into their surroundings. If you’re looking to have more visible security cameras, you may have a look at its bullet-shaped sister PRO-5MPMSB, which work as a deterrent to intruders due to its more visible shape.