- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1. Supports remote viewing, controlling and recording from anywhere on desktop computer with standard web browsers(IE, Firefox, Google chrome and Safari) and on smart devices such as Apple iPhone, iPad, Android Smart Phones and Tablet PCs with included Sumpple App, which has an IOS and Android version, you can download and install the App on your iPhone, iPad and Android Smart Phones and Tablet PCs.
- 2. Features an IP66 hardened outdoor waterproof enclosure, fixed 1080p HD Video Quality Megapixel Wireless/wired IP camera, 1920 x 1080 Resolution, Wireless Wifi or wired network cable connection.
- 3. Motion detection and Email alarm: The camera supports motion detection feature, can record and take snapshots, FTP when motion detected; what’s more, camera can send you email when alarm triggered, informs you what is happening.
- 4. “Plug & Play” function features the ability to connect via smart phones by simply scanning the QR code on the camera. High quality HD video combined with enhanced firmware features for smoother video and auto IR-Cut filtering for better color accuracy.
- 5. Day and Night Vision Function with Built-in IR Illuminators: The camera offers built-in IR illuminators and a light sensor that detects environmental lighting conditions. When low-light conditions are detected, the built-in IR illuminators are automatically switched on to provide additional infrared light that help deliver clear night-time image.
Image Sensor: 1/4″ Color CMOS Sensor
Waterproof Grade: IP66
Night Vision: Support
Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Pixels (2000K Pixels, i.e. 2.0 Megapixel)
Mini. Illumination: 0.5 Lux
Viewing Angle: 60-90 Degree
Input & Output & Audio: Not supported
Image Compression: H.264, MJPEG
Image Frame Rate: 30fps (VGA),30fps (QVGA)
Light Frequency: 50Hz, 60Hz, Outdoor
Video Parameters: Brightness, Saturation, Contrast, Hue
Ethernet Interface: Build in 10/100Mbps, Auto MDI/MDIX , RJ-45
Supported Protocol: TCP/IP HTTP DNS DHCP PPPoE SMTP FTP SSL TFTP NTP ARP/RARP NFS RTSP RTP RTCP
Compress rate level: 128Kbps-4Mbps
Wireless Standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
Data Rate: 802.11b: 11Mbps (max.), 802.11g: 54Mbps (max.), 802.11n: 150Mbps (max.)
Wireless Security: WEP & WPA WPA2 Encryption
Pan/Tilt Angle: Not supported
Infrared Light: 24 IR LEDs, Night visibility up to 10-15 meters
Alarm Input & Output: Not Supported
Power Supply: DC 5V/2.0A (EU,US,AU adapter or other types optional)
Power Consumption: 7 Watts (Max.)
Operate Temper: 0 ~ 55C
Operating Humidity: 20% ~ 85% non-condensing
Storage Temper: -10C ~ 60
Storage Humidity: 0% ~ 90% non-condensing
CPU: 2.0GHZ or above (suggested 3.0GHz)
Supported OS: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/Mac OS
Browser: IE/Firefox/Safari/Google chrome or other standard browsers
Camera, WiFi Antenna, Quick Setup Guide, Power Adapter, CD, Network Cable, Mounting