- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [Pan Tilt Control and 4x Digital Zoom] With motors in, you can control the cameras to pan 180 degrees and tilt 55 degrees, plus the camera’s own 65°view angle, the cameras cover almost anywhere. Plus, the included NVR supports 4x digital zoom, allowing you to see details when you want. Infrared LEDs turn on automatically in low light conditions so you can see clearly up to 80ft even in pure darkness.
- [1080p Full HD Cams built-in Audio] Watch and record crisp full HD video with good details and real time audio. The included 1080p pan tilt WiFi cameras come with microphones built-in, allowing you to hear clear voices while live view high quality videos. (To get audio work, please go to NVR’s main menu – CH setting – Encode setting, change Encode Mode to “AV Stream” and save.)
- [Plug & Play, Long Range Standalone Wi-Fi] This auto-pair system auto connects when turned on, as soon as you connect them to power and hook up to a screen, you’ll see the NVR initialize and cameras video in minutes. It works with or without your home network, as the NVR comes with Wi-Fi router built-in, which will provide strong and stable wifi signals for the cameras. The new Wi-Fi Relay tech enables you to use closer cameras as repeaters to double the range.
- [Easy Remote Access and Playback] With the free mobile app named Kittyhok, you can live view videos, playback history videos stored in the hard drive and receive mobile notifications when motion is detected. View cameras on app is easy: Connect NVR to Internet, download the app and register an account. Then add your device to the app. You’ll be able to view cameras on your phone immediately.
- [Expandable] The included 8 channel NVR supports up to 8 cameras, so you can add 4 more cameras in the future if needed. Kittyhok fixed lens and pan tilt add-on WiFi cameras will available soon. We offer 30-day money back guarantee, one year warranty, free parts replacement within warranty and lifetime technical support. Need help? Contact us at [email protected]
This wireless PT camera system comes with 8CH 1080p HD NVR and 4pcs 1080p HD WiFi cameras. 1TB hard drive pre-installed, allowing you to record and store the videos.
You can control the cameras to pan and tilt remotely from your phone. With built-in microphone, the cameras not only allow you to live view the images, but also allow you to hear the voices.
The NVR comes with WiFi router built-in, providing wifi signals for all cameras. So basically, the system does not use your home bandwidth, all cameras connect to NVR wirelessly over NVR’s built-in WiFi. As NVR has its own WiFi, Internet is not needed to use the system. Without Internet, you can live view, record, playback and backup videos on local monitor. Please note that Internet is needed for remote access.
NVR Specifications (HUB8-2MP):
* Processor: Industrial grade professional processor
* OS: Embedded Linux OS
* IP Network Video Input: 8 channel
* Video Output: HDMI & VGA
* Audio Output: 3.5” audio jack
* Resolution: 1024×768, 1280×1024,1366×768,1440×900,1920x1080p
* Video Compression: H.265+
* Record Resolution: 720p/ 960p/ 1080p
* Record Mode: Manual, Schedule, Motion, Alarm recording
* Video backup: USB storage backup, record video clips to mobiles
* Storage: Pre-installed 1TB SATA 3.5” hard drive; supports up to 6TB
* Network protocol: IEEE 802.11 Wi-Fi, UPnP, SMTP (email service), PPPoE, DHCP
* External Ports:1x RJ45 10M/100M self-adapted Ethernet port; 2x Wi-Fi antennas ports; 2x USB 2.0 ports; 1x 3.5” audio port
* 4 channel sync-playback
* Motion email alerts and mobile notifications
* Power supply input: 100-240V AC worldwide, output: DC 12V 2A
* Power Consumption: ≤5W
* Operating temperature: -10℃-55℃ (14℉-131℉)
* Working humidity: 10％-90％
* Weight: ≤2.2lbs ex. HDD
* Size: 258×210×42mm (10.16×8.27×1.65 inch)
* Supports 4x digital zoom
Camera Specifications (CP4-2MP):
* Resolution:1080p HD (1920 x 1080)
* Pan Tilt: Pan 180 degrees and tilt 55 degrees
* Audio: Built-in microphone (One-way audio)
* Video Compression: H.265
* Image Sensor: 1/3” CMOS
* S/N Ratio: > 39.1 dB
* Day & Night: Auto / Color / BW
* Minimum Illumination: Color: 0.1 Lux; B/W: 0.01 Lux
* Lens: 4mm/6mm Lens
* Privacy Mask: 4 Zone Selectable
* Stream: Dual Stream,1280×960/ 640×360
* Power supply input: 100-240V AC worldwide, output: DC 12V 1A
* Power Consumption: ≤6W
* Interface: RJ45 / WIFI 802.11b/g/n
* Working Temperature/ Humidity: -25℉(-30℃) to 122℉(+50℃) / 30% to 80% RH
* Weatherproof: Yes, IP65
* Package size: 9”x 5”x 4.5”
1x 8CH 1080p HD NVR w/ 1TB HDD
4x 1080p HD Wireless Pan Tilt Camera
1x 3ft 12V 2A Power Adapter for NVR
4x 10ft 12V 1A Power Adapters for Cams
1x 7dBi Remote Antenna with 10ft Extension Cable
1x 3ft Network Cable
1x USB Mouse
1x Quick User Guide
1.To view the cameras, you also need a monitor/TV, a VAG or HDMI cable.
2.Warranty & Support: 30-Day Money Back Guaranteed, 1-Year Warranty & Lifetime technical support ([email protected]).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
How to Pair Add-on Cam to Your Existing System?
1. Plug the camera to power and connect it to your NVR’s Ethernet port with a network cable.
2. Right click your mouse to pop out NVR main menu, then click Add by WiFi. Wait for the NVR to search and add camera.
3. Once successfully added, you’ll see the camera video on monitor. You can now disconnect the camera from NVR and mount it anywhere you want (within NVR’s WiFi range).
How to Get Audio Work?
Please right click your NVR mouse to pop out main menu, then click System setting – CH setting – Encode setting, switch to the channel of this camera and change Encode Mode to “AV Stream”. Save your settings. You can then hear the audio from this camera.
How to Zoom in Pictures?
The cameras included do not zoom, but our NVR supports 4x digital zoom. So, Focus, Iris and Zoom buttons on PTZ Control do not work.
Please follow below to use NVR’s zoom function to zoom in pictures:
1. Click on the channel you want to zoom in to pop out the “zoom in” sub-menu, it displays at the bottom of the channel.
2. Then click the Zoom in button and use your mouse wheel to zoom in pictures.
3. Right click your NVR mouse can exit.