- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HIGH RESOLUTION: 16 Megapixel(Interpolation) high quality full color resolution and 1920*1080P HD Video with Audio Record.
- LONG NIGHT VISION RANGE:Low Glow Black Infrared with 42pcs 850nm Black IR LED, it allows the camera to take full color photos or videos in daytime and black & white color photos or videos at night.
- SUPER FAST TRIGGER SPEED:With an impressive 0.3 second(when using 2GB SD card) trigger speed.
- PATENTED MOTION Freeze: perfect for the surveillance of reptiles, cold blooded animals or amphibians, at the same time, it reduces the inadvertent shoot caused by the leaves or grass, saved power and SD card storage space.
- Happy Guarantee: 1-Year Warranty and Lifetime customer support.
1. SD card and batteries are NOT included in the package.
2. The optimum placement of the trail camera is approximately 1m to 10m from the subject.
3. This game camera is mainly used to identify what animals often appear nearby.
4. 12 MONTHS WARRANTY from date of purchase – if there are any questions, please feel free to contact us([email protected])
OFF Mode: The power switch is in the OFF position;
ON Mode: The power switch is in the ON position(The screen is off)
SETUP Mode: The power switch is in SETUP position(The screen is on)
It is safe when in OFF mode; when you change the battery or SD card, or in transit, please make sure the switch is OFF; when you didn’t use this product for a long time, you should also turn it off.
Please make sure the SD was installed well; Move the switch to left , the camera is in ON mode;
Red LED lamp flashes for 15 seconds to the countdown mode; During this period, you can lock the front cover and placing the camera to the right induction height or area; You can not manually set parameters in ON mode; When the PIR sensor detected the animal in the range of detection ,the camera will automatically take picture or record videos.(According to the current parameter settings). You can toggle “OFF” to “ON” mode directly; OR after setting the parameter in “setup” mode, then exit and turn to the “ON” mode;
In the setup mode, you can check and change the camera settings by the displaying LCD.
For example: camera resolution; video resolution; interval settings; and so on..
Note: The power switch should be switched from OFF mode to setup mode; If from “On “ to” setup”, the camera maybe locked; If the camera was locked, the power switch must be switched from OFF to SETUP again;