- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Hidden camera——This hidden camera looks just like a men’s watch,So no one will notice it, Besides, no indicator lights is on when working ,so cool
- High resolution——1080P video recording,Allows you to clearly record the interesting things happening around you
- Loop video recording——An 8GB memory card built-in,When SD card gets full, the newest file will overwrite the previous file and continue recording
- Unique and stylish design——It is a good decoration when you go out,Unique and stylish design,As a camera,recording when you biking, walking,camping
- Easy to use——Only two function buttons, this gadget will go accurately after a simple adjusting. Videos are stamps with current time, telling you what and when it is happend
Easyshot Hidden Camera
This hidden camera looks just like a men’s watch,So no one will notice it.Besides, no indicator light is on when working.With built- in hidden camera lens,
you can use it to record what is going. Quality enough for you to see what was happening.
Easy to Use and Charge
Only two function buttons here, hidden camera is easy to use. The gadget will go accurately after a simple adjusting. Simply set time stamp when
connecting it to your PC view what was there. A simple and practical user manual also comes to make it easier.
Sync Recording Time With PC
1.Turn off the camera.Connect the Camera to your PC via the USB cord and it will go into U-disc mode.
2.Go into the U-disc and open the TXT file, type in the time then save it.Take note that you just need to charge the number,no need to change its format.
3.Disconnect the camera from your PC,turn it on,and wait about 15s.Time should be synced
8GB Micro SD Card for Loop Recording
An 8GB memory card is built in, supporting loop video recording. When sd card gets full, the newest file will override the previous file clip and continue recording.
Video Resolution: 1920*1080
Frame Frequency: 30FPS
`Video Format: AVI
Charging Voltage/ Current: DC 5V/1-2A
Support System: Windows XP or later, Mac OS X