- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1/2.8″ progressive scan super low lux CMOS | Min. illumination at 0.02 lux
- Dual streams from H.264 and MJPEG | Up to 30 fps at 1920 x 1080
- Day and night function (electronic) | One-way audio | Megapixel lens
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) | 3D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) | Defog | Motion detection
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af) | Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC) for local storage | ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
The GV-UNP2500 pinhole camera offers an option for clandestine surveillance. The compact camera lens can be installed in surveillance sites with limited space such as behind the panel of ATM machines The camera is also ideal for locations where discreet surveillance is desirable, such as at the banks, hotels, museums, stores, and offices. The camera is equipped with 1/2.8″ progressive scan super low lux CMOS, with a day and night electronic lens to provide a clear view anytime of a day.