- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Wifi Nanny Cam:Support Android/Ios App and Desktop Software.When the Camera Is Successfully Configured and Connected to Your Smartphone,You Will Be Able to View Live Videos Anytime Anywhere.No App or Software for Windows Phone or Mac.
- Motion Detection:Which Needs to be Started on the App.When a Moving Object is Detected,An Alert Will be Sent to Your Mobile to Help You Know What Happened in Your Room/Shop/Garage/Warehouse.Motion Detect Distance:6m Straight-Line.
- Crystal Clear Video:With a 12Mp Cmos Sensor,90 Degrees Angle Lens.Support 1080P Crystal Clear Video at 25 Frame Rate.
- Battery & Memory:Built-in Rechargeable 1200mAh Battery for Long Time Recording,Support Recording While Charging;Support Micro SD Card max to 32Gb(Card isn’t Included.)
- Customer service:Shipping from amazon fulfillment center, 2-day delivery.Warranty:3-month Refund or Replacement,1 Year Guarantee from the Purchasing Day;Lifetime Technology Support
1.2.4G WIFI network Only, not support 5G WIFI;
2.Charge it for 2~4hrs before Using.or Wifi may not be steady,or Picture will twinkle a little when review.As Battery needs supply power for both camera and wifi module,and power may be lost on the way.
1.Please download the App on your phone , then search the camera Wi-Fi on mobile WLAN setting, click connect.
2.Wait till the WIFI signal logo shows up on the top of phone, open the app, add the camera, then you can native view
3.If you want Remote View,click:Device Settings – WIFI Config – Select your home WIFI and enter the password on app, then ok.
1: Q:Why can’t i find/connect the wifi(CM/CH……)(or can not the find the camera on app)?
A:1st, please wait for a minute ;
2nd,the camera may be low battery,charge it for about 4-6hours plz;
3rd: Reset the camera, press the “Reset” button about 5secs or until the indicator light goes off.
2:Q:SD card cannot save files.
A:1st: SD must be formatted for first use.
2nd: Before Insert the card,turn off the camera 1st.
3:Q:The video in SD card can not be played fluently on APP
A:It is due to different decoding capacity of mobile phones. You can adjust the definition of recording to fit your mobile phone.
4:Q:The password of the camera was forgotton
A:Please reset the camera, Then set it again(default password: 8888)
5:Q:Why does the camera show ‘Device offline’ on my app after 1st using
A:Maybe the camera is low battery,please charge the camera about 4-6hours, or keep it charging.